Career Introduction Bridal Floristry Fundamentals
Learn the basics of bridal floristry for beginners over three classes
Duration: 3 x 3.5hours
How many people: 1 to 15 (public classes), 10 to 20 (private classes)
Are you interested in the wonderful world of bridal floristry? Come and the learn the basics of flower arranging for weddings in this three-session floristry course in Melbourne!
This class will cover all the fundamentals of bridal floristry and is perfect for beginners. Drawing on over 30 years experience Jemina will guide you through the step-by-step process of creating beautiful bridal floral designs.
You will learn how to create a:
- Gorgeous natural stemmed boho trailing wedding bouquet
- Matching groom buttonhole and mother of the bride corsage
- Elegant wired floral headpiece
- Elevated cascading table arrangement
- Traditional natural stem bridal posy
As well as flower design and arrangement, you will also learn about proper preparation, care and conditioning of flowers and foliage.
At the end of both classes, we will all cover the correct costing methods, as well as have a discussion on the use of colour within your designs and floral colour palette.
You will take home all of your gorgeous wedding floral arrangements, along with a Bloomin’ Marvellous floristry tool kit to use when you’re creating with flowers at home.
Please refer to the Bloomin’ Marvellous terms and conditions on the checkout page for details on COVID-related class cancellations.
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher.
- Your flower arrangements you create to take home on both days.
- A Bloomin’ Marvellous floristry tool kit.
- Just your enthusiasm!
- Please wear casual clothing and closed-toes shoes.
Masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times during the lesson, if you have an exception please contact the teacher before your class.
This class series runs over 3 consecutive sessions, at the same time every week.